We welcome any donations, our wishlist is as follows:
- Dog and cat food (cans or pellets)
- Pet toys/baskets/collars/leads/bowls/jackets
- Old towels
- Dog and cat treats
- Pet beds
- Pet brushes
- Old clothes
- Unwanted furniture
There are many volunteering opportunities at KAWS and we would love to welcome you.
- The Cat’s Whiskers charity shop
- The Book Shop has had a make-over and if you are a bookworm, no doubt you will be in your element
- Dog walking : All dogs need a daily walk, not only for the exercise but also to experience new smells
- Sitting in the cattery chatting to and petting the kitties. They love to sit on a lap for a gentle stroke or brush
- Play-dates with your own pets are a great way to socialise and teach
By donating your time you will help our precious furry friends.
Click here and complete the form to leave your details if you are interested to volunteer.
For any monetary donations please click here.
If you are unable to visit us, you can call 028 271 5004 to arrange for collection
Cheque Account No: 62689636458
Branch Code: 205655